|How to Install|
|Questions and Answers||Version History|
Probability ToolKit is the bundle of two add-ins:
- TreePlan for decision trees, and
- SimVoi for Monte Carlo simulation.
Probability ToolKit Questions and Answers
In Windows Excel, why doesn’t the menu item appear in the Add-Ins ribbon, and why doesn’t the add-in respond to the shortcut key?
In July 2016 Microsoft released a security update which may affect downloaded XLA and XLAM add-in files with Windows Excel. After you load the add-in XLAM file, if the menu item does not appear in the Add-Ins ribbon and the add-in does not respond to the shortcut key, quit Excel. Use your file manager to navigate to the add-in XLAM file on your local drive. Right-click the XLAM file, and choose Properties > General. If there is an option to Unblock, click the checkbox and click OK. Then launch Excel, and use Excel’s File > Open to load the XLAM file, or follow the instructions for installation. For more information, see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3181507
How do I uninstall TreePlan and SimVoi?
If the add-in XLAM file has been installed so that it appears in the Excel Add-ins Available dialog box, uncheck the item and quit Excel. Then move or delete the add-in XLAM file. The next time you run Excel, respond to the prompts about Excel not being able to find the file.
How do I get a refund?
Uninstall the add-in XLAM files, delete all TreePlan ToolKit files from your storage devices and computer, empty the Trash, and send an email to Mike Middleton <Mike@TreePlan.com> stating that you have done so and that you request a refund.
Where are Questions and Answers for each add-in?
Refer to the Questions and Answers section on the Support page for each add-in.
How to Install
1. Immediate Download: After you purchase, SWREG will send a confirmation email message to the email address you specified. If you do not see the email message within several minutes, check your spam and junk folders. The email message contains the URL where you can immediately download the software (as a compressed ZIP file). The download link will expire after 7 days from the time of purchase. Be sure to download the software immediately.
2. Extract from ZIP: After you download the compressed ZIP file from the SWREG web site, right-click (Windows) or double-click (Macintosh) the ZIP file to extract the XLAM add-in(s) and other files.
3. Install XLAM add-in: Delete old versions or any Trial version of the XLA or XLAM files from your computer. Installation is simple but is not automated. Refer to the extracted How-To-Install-Add-In PDF file for detailed installation instructions.
4. Guide: For software details and tutorial, refer to the Guide PDF file(s) extracted from the ZIP file.
5. Questions: If you have any questions, send e-mail to Mike Middleton <Mike@TreePlan.com>.
Recent Version History for TreePlan and SimVoi
Refer to the Version History section on the Support page for each add-in.